Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Lesson Plan/Demo Teaching



That day, I was very nervous because I was expecting that in my demo teaching, my classmates would bully me. But luckily, when I entered the room, nobody’s around. I was so depressed because I thought that our professor would not come. After how many minutes, Professor Subiere entered the classroom with the same reaction as mine. It was like until 8 o’clock when some of my classmates arrived.  What’s funny is that we are less than ten in the classroom. Ha-ha... And so I was the one to start first the demo teaching.
This is my lesson plan, corrected by Prof. Subiere.



These are my visual aids


 SAD
DRUMS




and here is my revised Lesson Plan






A Lesson Plan in English
Kindergarten I
Prepared by: Rose Anne Rosa Dela

I.              Objectives
At the end of the lesson, the pupils will be able to:
1.    Identify and pronounce the sound of letter D
2.    Write Bid and Small letter Dd
3.    Recognize name of things that starts and ends with the letter D
II.            Subject Matter
Letter Dd
Materials: pictures, visual aid
III.           Procedure
1.    Motivation
a.    Prayer
b.    To catch the a attentions of the pupils, let them sing a song.
Dee, Dee, Dee
Dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, doggy;
Dee-dee, dangerous dragon;
Dee-dee, dee-dee, donkey, duckie,
Dinosaur.
Oh, dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, dinner;
Dee-dee, dee-dee, De-licious;
Dee-dee, dee-dee, dee, don't drop dishes
Down on the floor.

Oh, do a dance. Dig some dirt.
Dunk a doughnut for dessert.
Draw a daisy that's dee-de-lightful to see.
When "D" is handy, it's fine and dandy.

Dee, dee-dee, dee,
"D" is such a very nice letter.
Each day I like it better,
That lovely letter called "D!"

Ask the students what they have noticed in the song.

c.    Lesson introduction
“The lesson for today is letter D”
Ask some pupils to go to the board and encircle the words in the songs with letter D.
After the students have encircled the words with letter D, teach them how to pronounce the D sound. “d” “dh”
Teach the students how to write the small letter d and big letter D.


Ask the students to write big and small letter D d in the air with their hands.
Select some students to go to the board and write big and small letter D d.
IV.          Evaluation
With the pictures shown in the left side of the board, allow the students to choose/ pick the appropriate name of the pictures given at the left side of the board.
V.           Assignment
Ask the students to draw pictures of anything that starts with letter D. to be passed next meeting.



This is really a nice experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment